Re: [Usability]Re: Nautilus toolbar simplification

> 4. The file manager/web browser union is just an excuse to expose an
> implementation detail (urls).

OK, I agree. Merging Nautilus and a web browser is a bad idea. But,
then, the implementation detail (urls) should be dropped ! I mean,
Nautilus just has to be coherent. If it's decided that it's just a file
browser, then why is there a location bar ? A file browser should be
called by opening a folder, not by typing an URL. And what about
"previous" and "next" ? I know this has also been discussed but the fact
is that you'll always such threads if Nautilus developers don't take a
final decision about WHAT Nautilus is used for and make it look like the
thing it should be.