Re: [Usability]Re: Nautilus toolbar simplification

<quote who="Michael Toomim">

> Even with remote file-systems -- why would you ever want nautilus to
> freeze after drawing half a directory?  I can't imagine any scenario where
> I would want nautilus to stop-- and do nothing.

> Even with remote filesystems, "reload" just isn't something that you have
> to do often enough to warrant a toolbar button.

It sounds like you're basing these points on very little practical
experience using remote filesystem views. Perhaps if you gave some use case
based arguments, your argument would have more weight.

- Jeff

--
                      Hunch, n.: U.S. Foreign Policy.