Re: [Usability]Re: Nautilus toolbar simplification

Jens Knutson wrote:
That said, moving the zoom and "view as" controls up into the main
toolbar and ditching the location bar in the default view aren't too bad
an idea.

Are the zoom and view as used really that much? I think I never used zoom (unless doing some gee-wiz show) and only rarely view as... I have the location bar hidden by default and I don't miss them at all (view as is in the menu when I need it).

I agree with Jens' opinion on stop/reload buttons (wouldn't be nice to copy safary here? just one button that does both stop and reload...)

--
  Michele Campeotto

Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
    -- Robert Doisneau