Re: [Usability] Evolution 2.0

From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
The only usability advantage (which you point it) seems to be related to
window switching. I wonder if this couldn't be solved more elegantly on
the window manager level.

Yeah, but then -- why do we bother having tabs in the web browser?  If
we followed this argument, we should be looking for a window manager
level solution there as well. :-)

Amen and I might add that a few of us on the epiphany web browser team would much prefer this solution [1]. dave [1] We've often joked about removing tabs although marco and I we're half serious.