Re: [Usability] Re: ui-review of new modules

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 18:52, David Adam Bordoley wrote:
> The problem here is lack of coherent vision and desktop wide model. Without
> it, everyone does it a little different.

That's life. We shouldn't put everything on hold until the one true path
shows itself. We can still achieve a lot and give people more to agree
on.

Now that the HIG is done and established, I have a feeling that the best
thing we could do now to push GNOME usability forward is to get some of
those persona descriptions actually written. They don't even have to
cover all uses.

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net