RE: [Usability] ui-review of new modules

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 15:04, David Adam Bordoley wrote:

> [1] I'm really starting to question the usefulness of ui-reviews. They tend
> to only address skin deep layout problems and do nothing to address
> interaction problems which are the biggest usability bugs in gnome right now
> anyway.

This is one of the points I was trying to make during my usability talk
at GUADEC, but no, I didn't have any brilliant ideas as to how to
improve either of those situations :)  (I don't think any other large
open source project does either, though, so we still have plenty
opportunity to innovate...)

Cheeri,
Calum.