Re: [Usability]Icons in Menus

> If no one objects I will file a bug with libgnomeui requesting a change
> of the default preference. I should also note that the mac and windows
> do not have icons in their menus.

I have to object. I find these icons extremely useful. They help me
visually scan a menu much quicker than if i had to read the actual
words. Especially since they use the same icons as the toolbar.

I tried turning it off and it just looks wrong. I would have to say that
in terms of usibility these icons are a benefit.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]