[Usability]Gnome keybindings list

I notice in the Gnome 2.2 RC Gnome-Control-Center's keybinding applet,
that there is no listing of text editing shortcuts; there is only a
selection of whether I'd like gnome style or emacs style bindings. Is
this a bug or as designed? If as designed, I would suggest that, even if
users shouldn't edit the bindings, having them listed is very important
so that users have a way to find out what keyboard shortcuts there are
available. For example, I was used to using CTRL U to clear a text entry
box, but now that doesn't work, and I can't find out what the new
binding is.

Thoughts? I'll file a change request either way, but I'd like to have
some background on the issue :)

Thanks,
Mat.