[Usability]Icons in Menus

I don't know if this has been discussed or not (if so please point me to
the discussion), but i find the default preference of icons in menus
very unappealing. For one not all menu items have icons so menus end up
looking incomplete. Furthermore, the additional icons make identifying
checkboxes and radio buttons harder as they get lost in the noise of the
other menu icons.

If no one objects I will file a bug with libgnomeui requesting a change
of the default preference. I should also note that the mac and windows
do not have icons in their menus.

dave