Re: [Usability]Menu panel "chooser" button

> a) change gtk
> b) remove right clicking from the apps menu for consistency.

What value does right clicking on menu items provide? Easy management of
menus and interaction with the panel, it seems. This can be provided in
other ways.

If menus could be represented by directories (like in the Windows start
menu), you could 'mount' menus in various places. It would also become
quite easy to manage menus through nautilus or any other file management
system. I always liked the directory as a menu concept.  There goes the
menu management value.

Make something like CTRL + Click populate a run dialogue. Users can drag
icons onto the panel to get them there. Windows has done a lot in
convention for these kinds of things; there's no shame in following that
convention, if we're already implementing the things for which those
conventions work.

Mat.