Re: [Usability]Menu panel "chooser" button

Hi Riandi,

I think being able to access the same options found in the window list
panel object in the pull down menu is a great idea. I'm not sure if
right clicking is the right approach but it might be. Could you file a
bug report on the subject at http://bugzilla.gnome.org and post a URL to
the bug here?

-Seth