Re: [Usability]URI's

We desperately need a user solution to accompany the technical
"solution" that URIs are trying to address. A lot of possibilities
present themselves to my mind, from a sort of "mounting" system (this is
roughly what OS/X uses for network filesystems of all sorts, and it
automatically shows hardware devices) to some sort of "resource
browser". It would be really nice if a lot of them could be merged into
the standard user view of the filesystem cleanly with NO HOLES, for
example having ~/Network or DESKTOP/Network or something.

-Seth