Re: [Usability]*** UI help needed on Gimp-print ***

   From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
   Date: 14 Jan 2003 14:23:57 -0800

   Hi Robert, I'd be happy to help you out with gimp-print. Maybe we could
   chat online sometime, and then carry on the rest of the dialogue on the
   mailing lists to solicit every else's feedback too?

Hi Seth,

Mitch has already agreed to work on it.  Perhaps you and he can
discuss it.  I'll send you some ideas I have in a separate message.