[Usability]question on multiple save as items

Hi all, usability question.

I have a program (mdbtools.sourceforge.net) that has a SQL window that has
the option of saving the current query text and of saving the results of
the SQL query.  They are both in the file menu labeled "Save Query As..."
and "Save Results As..." and both have the stock Save As icon, which isn't
really a problem.  There is also an "Open Query" menu item/toolbar icon.

The toolbar is icon only, and has the Open, Save, and Save Results As...
items on the toolbar (Save Query As... would be a lesser used function
normally).  Now my question is, looking at the toolbar and seeing either
Open/Save/Save As icons, one naturally thinks that Save As refers to the
same entity as the other two (in this case the SQL query). If I put both
Save As icons on the toolbar there is much confusion about which is which.
And thirdly I'm not that talented of a graphics artist to create my own
Save Results As (I'm imaging a table grid with a disk over it, or
something) icon.

So, I wanted to solicit opinions on how best the handle this.

tia,

Brian