[Usability]*** UI help needed on Gimp-print ***

I'm looking for a volunteer to work on some user interface issues with
Gimp-print.  Specifically, we're introducing a lot of very powerful
new options in 4.3, and I'd like to find someone with a good grasp of
human factors to work this into the user interface.  Anyone
interested?

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk alum mit edu>

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf uunet uu net

--Eric Crampton