Re: [Usability]question on multiple save as items

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Brian Bruns wrote:

> anybody know of a good source for supplemental gnome2
> style icons?

Hi all, I found an icon tigert had done with a floppy overlayed with a
gear for "export", apparently intended to be part of the stock icons, but
didn't end up being included (that I could find).

Anyway, since you press the "execute" button (a set of gears) to run the
query which generates the results, I figured a floppy with a gear
overlayed was obvious enough for saving the results, and it matches the
save/save as icons style-wise (tigert did them both after all).

Thanks for the help

Brian