Re: [Usability]Gnome - Control Center And More

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 05:21, Roberto Rosselli Del Turco wrote:
> BTW, the file management preferences should also be included in the
> control center IMHO, at the moment they're accessible as Nautilus
> preferences only.

Well, they are in the Control Center, altho for some reason on my
installation it didn't show up (it appears to be a Debian packaging bug
from what I can tell, but the others using Debian don't have the problem
- possibly something screwed up my vfolder settings).