Re: [Usability]Gnome - Control Center And More

> I hence suggest that you try to contact your favorite distribution
> vendor if you want to have the process of having a fully localized
> Hebrew desktop made much easier. They have the control needed to do
> that.

I may not be fully clued in about i18n issues, but I would concider it a
gnome bug if a particular piece of functionality is only provided by
panel applet. If it is possible to change the keyboard map in an applet,
then what is stopping us from having this functionality also in the
control center?

--
                 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]