Re: [Usability]Gnome - Control Center And More
- From: "Sergey V. Oudaltsov" <sergey oudaltsov clients ie>
- To: MArk Finlay <linuxexpert eircom net>
- Cc: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>, lan15 walla co il, usability gnome org, GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, svu users sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [Usability]Gnome - Control Center And More
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:33:20 +0000
gswitchit already has got all this stuff in control center. Just have a look.
And it already (well, in CVS) supports additive layouts from XFree 4.3.0!
Квотироние MArk Finlay <linuxexpert eircom net>:
> On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 22:16, Christian Rose wrote:
> > mЕn 2003-02-24 klockan 20.55 skrev Mark Finlay:
> > > I may not be fully clued in about i18n issues, but I would concider it a
> > > gnome bug if a particular piece of functionality is only provided by
> > > panel applet. If it is possible to change the keyboard map in an applet,
> > > then what is stopping us from having this functionality also in the
> > > control center?
> > Good point. Would you mind filing a bug report? :-)
> Well I don't really know the in's and out's of what is required. And I'm
> not going to be around til next friday. If no-one has done it by then
> I will :)
> .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.
> [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
> [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc ]
] [Thread Prev