Re: [Usability]Gnome - Control Center And More

mån 2003-02-24 klockan 20.55 skrev Mark Finlay:
> I may not be fully clued in about i18n issues, but I would concider it a
> gnome bug if a particular piece of functionality is only provided by
> panel applet. If it is possible to change the keyboard map in an applet,
> then what is stopping us from having this functionality also in the
> control center?

Good point. Would you mind filing a bug report? :-)

Perhaps something like gswitchit (homepage
http://gswitchit.sourceforge.net/ and in gnome cvs in the "gswitchit"
module) could be modified to also include a control center capplet or
something.

Christian