Re: [Usability]Another fontilus feature

> > I agree the abc ain't very original. But using a sentence does use more
> > space, and I wanted to avoid increasing the size of the
> > properties-dialog too much,
>
> Is it feasible to wrap the text within the preview field and let the user
> resize the pref window (not dialog! ;]) as he pleases?

Currently the text is drawn onto a pixmap. It would need to recreate
this pixmap on a resize of the properties-window.
Wrapping might be possible, but I need to figure out more about pango.
Since it needs to know what the width of a glyph is going to be.

Hmm, that would make an interesting next little coding experiment, and I
would learn a bit more about pango too.
Currently I am working on the 'Install font' contect-menu item, which I
will finish first.

> I like Seths' suggestion too.
>
> > Perhaps I should special case this font, and have it say "...One Ring to
> > rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in
> > the Darkness bind them"
>
> It /does/ resemble Elvish a bit, doesn't it?

It's a form of elvish... it's the tongue spoken in Mordor. ;-)

I have the dwarvish runes and some other elvish fonts as well.

-A.