Re: [Usability]Another fontilus feature

Hi Aschwin,

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:

> For fontilus I implemented a nautilus-properties page. See the following
> screenhot for a preview:
>
> http://www.linux-aktivaattori.org/twiki/pub/Bazaar/GnomeTwoTesting/Screenshot-fontilus.png

Perhaps it would make sense to have some example-sentence (Quick Brown Dog
or something more original) in the properties instead of ABCD... I doubt
the ABC-order makes any sense for that Tengwar font, either. ;)

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778