Re: [Usability]Another fontilus feature

Hello Aschwin,

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:

> I agree the abc ain't very original. But using a sentence does use more
> space, and I wanted to avoid increasing the size of the
> properties-dialog too much,

Is it feasible to wrap the text within the preview field and let the user
resize the pref window (not dialog! ;]) as he pleases?

I like Seths' suggestion too.

> Perhaps I should special case this font, and have it say "...One Ring to
> rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in
> the Darkness bind them"

It /does/ resemble Elvish a bit, doesn't it?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778