Re: [Usability]File roller report 1st draft

> Beautiful, except that it doesn't have any way to create a tarball.  But if you
> put an appropriate option on the folder context menu....mmmmmm.

<crazy thought-bubble>

What about having two items for this in the context menu :

  - Create tarball
  - Add to tarball

The create option will ask for a location + filename, afterwards a package icon
in the system-tray indicating we are creating a package.
All subsequent invocations of 'Add to tarball' would have the file(s) added to this tarball, or
perhaps files could be dragged to the icon.

Perhaps the tarball is 'open' until the user clicks on the icon in the system-tray, or if a
time-out occurs.

The problem is off course that the sudden appearance of the icon in the system-tray isn't necessarily
linked to the 'Create tarball' function. Maybe some sort of animation or perhaps just a simple explanation
would make this more clear.

<crazy thought-bubble>

The above might sound totally silly, but the idea popped into my grey mass and would have been gone
if I would not have shared it.

How silly do you people think this is,

-A.