Re: [Usability]File roller report 1st draft

Beautiful, except that it doesn't have any way to create a tarball.  But if you
put an appropriate option on the folder context menu....mmmmmm.

--
Adam Lopresto (adam cec wustl edu)
http://cec.wustl.edu/~adam/

If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless
manner, you have learned how to live. -Lin Yutang