Re: [Usability]File roller report 1st draft

I think its basically the right idea. This is particularly good if we
ever get the much-vaunted-but-never-implemented "browse tarballs with
Nautilus" feature. Then you just create a tarball, which behaves like a
folder, and copy stuff into it. That way we don't even really need the
options in the "MIME actions" context menu, just a way to create
tarballs (perhaps in the same place as folders: "Create Archive").

-Seth