Re: [Usability]Why Desktop Icons?
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- Cc: cs131fak ieng9 ucsd edu, Mike McKee <mikenews hotmail com>, Gnome Usability <usability gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability]Why Desktop Icons?
- Date: 21 Mar 2002 18:30:43 -0500
On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 18:19, Seth Nickell wrote:
> Create a new panel, add to panel->Utility->Menu Bar.
> It wasn't ready to replace the foobar for GNOME 2.0. We'll probably try
> to use it for GNOME 2.2.
Hmm, it still sucks, as it's a menu item, and not a toggle button.
Also, it doesn't seem to work at all for me.
Also, if this is not going to be ready for 2.0, why is it still present
in the menus?
] [Thread Prev