Re: [Usability]Why Desktop Icons?
- From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- Cc: cs131fak ieng9 ucsd edu, Mike McKee <mikenews hotmail com>, Gnome Usability <usability gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability]Why Desktop Icons?
- Date: 21 Mar 2002 04:51:42 -0800
The menubar panel applet has this too.
On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 11:53, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 14:34, Mikael G Claesson wrote:
> > One crazy idea I had was a key combination that you could hold down to
> > make all windows go away temporarily (until you release the keys) so that
> > you can reach the desktop icons immediately. But yeah, that would be an
> > ugly hack. Although I'd prefer it to the current situation.
> On KDE they have a toggle button in the panel that you can use to
> temporarily hide all the windows. It comes really handy, and Windows
> has something like that too.
> Usability mailing list
> Usability gnome org
] [Thread Prev