Re: [Usability]Window titles and WM_* properties

<quote who="Gregory Merchan">

> It's a shame that so few people are willing to do what must be done to
> make a useful free graphical computing environment.

Greg,

Could you please calm down, and try to keep this fun?

There are lots of people doing what they can, many as volunteers. There are
lots of people doing amazing amounts of work on free, graphical computing
environments in many ways.

Look how much the GNOME Project has already achieved. We can't magically fix
everyting at once. You know this, and I don't know why I have to say it to
you. Why do you have to be so unkind about so much good work?

If you didn't have the capacity to contribute a lot, I'd just consider you a
troll and not bother. But I know that's not true.

- Jeff

--
       "A rest with a fermata is the moral opposite of the fast food
           restaurant with express lane." - James Gleick, Faster