Re: [Usability]Window titles and WM_* properties

Gregory Merchan <merchan baton phys lsu edu> writes:
> While you're at it, you might admit you were wrong rather than now trying to
> push the matter aside as irrelevant.

CLASS is used for other purposes, and should not be overloaded to
construct the title. Especially since many legacy apps can't change
the value of this property without breaking lots of user stuff, and
especially since it is of type STRING.

I'm sorry you think I'm wrong, I don't agree.

In any case it's in no way a usability issue; the usability issue is
what to display, this implementation detail is for wm-spec-list.

Havoc