Re: [Usability]List policy, usability leadership, mission statement [Was: "widget"]

Pat Costello <Patrick Costello Sun COM> writes:
> Well, if the list were just a high quality entropy source, I wouldn't be so
> worried. The fact that a discussion point can make it from the list to bugzilla,
> while the discussion is still in train, and while there is still a large degree
> of uncertainty around the need for the discussion point, shows that there is
> potential for a negative impact on the GNOME UI design. There does need to be
> some sort of regulated output from the usability alias.

Please, would you give me a *break* already? Three people said put it
in the Bugzilla and someone said "you haven't done it already" to me
and I thought that I was breaking some rule here, that your policy was
to put things in the 'zilla as soon as possible for discussion there.

Turns out I was wrong BIG TIME, turns out your policy was the other
 way around, *Okay* I get it already.

Thanks.

A comment after the recent Sun beta tester's long list of issues was
"are you putting this in the bugzilla" to Calum. Was that a joke?