Re: [Usability]Re: Taskbar should show tasks on all workspaces by default

Is the task display per workspace really a problem? Has anyone reported that
users find this to be a problem? Have any users reported difficulites with the
Workspace Switcher? If there has been no reports about this being a problem, how
do we know that we aren't dis-improving usability by either:

- Not including the workspace switcher in the bottom edge panel by default.
- Including all tasks in the tasklist in all workspaces by default.

For what my opinion is worth, the first suggestion removes a useful piece of
functionality that users might otherwise not find for some time, and the second
suggestion defeats the purpose of the workspace switcher, which is to allow
users to corral work in clearly distinct areas.

Pat