Re: [G2R] Re: [Usability]thoughts on ui-review for fifth toe

Hi Jeff,

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 16:54, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Platform:
> > ---------
> > gal
> > gnome-vfs-extras
> > nautilus-gtkhtml
>
> nautilus-gtkhtml was dropped from the Desktop release because it "should
> not be released with GNOME/Nautilus" full stop. At least according to
> AlexL.

	Well - we need some accessible HTML viewer for the visually (and other)
impaired people that are starting to try to use Gnome [ cf. the a11y
list ].

> I'm inclined to agree, given that we're moving away from
> embedding browser bits in the Nautilus window.

	I think you are believing the crack smoking UI pundits, this is not a
good basis on which to make any decision.

	Regards,

		Michael.