Re: [Usability]thoughts on ui-review for fifth toe

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> <quote who="Luis Villa">
>
> > Since there has been some discussion of fifth toe going out, are there any
> > plans for a UI review for the fifth toe (where, generally, consistency is
> > even less than in the core desktop apps?) If not, is there any way we can
> > plan for that, to make it happen easier and earlier than the last one?
>
> Yeah, if Jamin can draft a Fifth Toe modules list, we should get cracking on
> stuff like this straight away.

Here is an initial list of the possible set of packages for the Fifth Toe,
Developer Release, and Office.  If we can finalize this list we can start
plans for UI review, etc.

-----------------------
GNOME2 -- The Fifth Toe
-----------------------

Multimedia:
-----------
gthumb
gnomemeeting
gstreamer
gst-player
rhythmbox
gimp

Internet:
---------
xchat
gaim
galeon
pan

Look/Feel:
----------
gtk-engines
gtk-thinice-engine
gtk-cleanice-engine
crux
metatheme

Platform:
---------
gal
gnome-vfs-extras
nautilus-gtkhtml

Utility:
--------
acme
file-roller

Games/Amusements:
-----------------
atomix

------------------------------
GNOME2 -- Developer Carpet Bag
------------------------------
glade
anjuta2
memprof
ghex

------------------------------
GNOME2 -- Office
------------------------------
gnumeric
mrproject
abiword
dia
gnome-db
guppi
toutdoux
sodipodi
ggv
gnucash
evolution
libgda
libgnomedb
libole2

--
name:   Jamin Philip Gray
email:  jamin pubcrawler org

"Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful
about what they say if they had."

-- Linus Torvalds