Re: [Usability]thoughts on ui-review for fifth toe

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> Since there has been some discussion of fifth toe going out, are there any
> plans for a UI review for the fifth toe (where, generally, consistency is
> even less than in the core desktop apps?) If not, is there any way we can
> plan for that, to make it happen easier and earlier than the last one?

Yeah, if Jamin can draft a Fifth Toe modules list, we should get cracking on
stuff like this straight away.

Jamin?

- Jeff

--
   "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets dropped
                     to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne