Re: [Usability]Comments on a search tool screenshot.

> The list of results should
> support drag-and-drop as normal files for sure, and should probably
> just have the same context menus as nautilus.

Drag and drop does work, it's only the context menu that needs
improving.

> One implementation strategy might be to use the same feature used for
> Trash and that Alex used to write the CD burning feature - we can
> assemble temporary fake folders containing an arbitrary list of
> files. Something like "search-results:///some-unique-id" as the URI.
> Whether you actually display that URI in a nautilus window or just use
> it internally I don't know.

it's a pitty we cannot just integrate a nautilus view into the dialog...

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

	   [ My Weblog: http://advogato.org/person/sisob ]
        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]