Re: [Usability]Comments on a search tool screenshot.

sön 2002-12-15 klockan 23.41 skrev Gregory Merchan:

> While it certainly looks better than the search tool I have installed right
> now, problems remain.

I have no problem with the problems..

Have you ever tried to use the search tool for a non fictive task, it
becomes obvious that the real problem is that you can't do much with the
search results. In particular I'm missing the context menu that nautilus
provides.

I know some of the items in nautilus context menu would not make sense
in the search tool, but atleast the following items could be useful:

Open
Open folder
Open with...
---