[Usability]Re: Should the HIG advise use of Check and Radio menu items?

Sean Middleditch wrote:
 ----------------
|  View          |
|  Show Menubar  |
|  Fullscreen    |

I don't think he was implying it changes - just that the label should be
SHow Menubar - that makes, since just having "Menubar" doesn't exactly
make it clear when the checkbox would do... just "something" to do with
a menubar.  Show Menubar is much much clearer.

Yes, that's what I meant. Getting away from menu-items with changing names was the goal of checkboxes in the first place. ;)