Re: [Usability]GNOME-SEARCH-TOOL: Comment Request

Hi Dennis,

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Dennis Cranston wrote:

> Sounds like a reasonable request.  Lets see what others think.

IMO the buttons on the right should be vertically aligned and of equal
size. The different sizes and alignments are unpleasant to the eye. I miss
a Help button.

> Sorry,  I do not know.  You should probably be directing those kinds of
> questions to the nautilus hackers.  If someone wants to integrate searching
> into nautilus that would be great.  But, lets please keep this thread focused
> on gnome-search-tool.

This may be related with nautilus integration: instead of the search
results on the lower part of the search tool, I'd expect a new Nautilus
window to open displaying the search results. Would that be possible?

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778