[Usability] suggestions for the new gnome cc

I wrote this up a little while ago, and I thought that it might be
useful for the gnome 2.0 must-fix stuff on gnome control center....

	--Ryan

Comments on the new Gnome Control Center

Overall, I have found the interface to be much improved.  It is simpler
to use, and clearer.  However, I think that there are a few things that
could be fixed to make it even nicer.

1. The small triangle indicating which of the three main sections is
active is not enough - how about highlighting the icon, and/or making
the text bigger?

2. A reasonably common operation is going to be changing themes.  Is
Metatheme going to be in the "Main" section?  If so, that's fine.
Otherwise, moving GTK Theme Selector to Main makes sense.  Most users
aren't going to think of that as an advanced operation.  (For example,
it is a lot simpler than using Keyboard).

3. The HTML Viewer capplet is really out of place.  It is somewhat
misleading, as people will probably assume that they are adjusting
mozilla/galeon settings.  It should get the information based on other
settings, like gtk fonts.  The rest of the settings are more
Evolution-specific.

4. The Mime Types capplet is redundant with the much nicer File Types
and Programs capplet.

5.  Many capplets (Panel, Behavior, many sawfish capplets) offer far too
many options, many of which are pretty confusing.  I would suggest just
making some decisions, and leaving out the configuration options (maybe
having them in an Advanced mode....but really I don't think that anyone
ever changes some of those options).

6.  Sawfish configuration should be intermingled among general GNOME
configuration options.  For instance, there should be a single location
to change keybindings.  Another single location for appearance (themes,
fonts).  One location for sound events.  Many of the other options
should be eliminated from the gnome control center, or put into the
Advanced group.