RE: [Usability] Keyboard navigation- outstanding issues

Hello Jeff,

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Jeff Henrikson wrote:

> > Please don't make irrelevant references to the Nazi period, that doesn't
> > make your point stronger.
>
> I am very sorry.  I don't usually deal with a context of people who
> might consider this sensitive.

It's not that I'm personally offended or something, I just found it
inappropriate. Let's move on...

> an email all with ctrl-tab though, and I think most people wouldn't
> figure it out at all if ctrl-tab was the only way to get a tab.  I
> don't think that's optimizing the common case.

Yes, I agree completely.

> Not sure what you mean by those two things, but I think an email box
> with to, cc, subject as single line and a text body as multiline
> suffices as a passable example.

I had jEdit in mind, but your example is maybe even better.

--

Reinout van Schouwen
e-mail    : reinout cs vu nl

"The world of technology is dominated by two kinds of people:
 Those who manage what they do not understand, and those who
 understand what they do not manage." -comment read on Slashdot