Re: [Usability] suggestions for the new gnome cc

> 5.  Many capplets (Panel, Behavior, many sawfish capplets) offer far too
> many options, many of which are pretty confusing.  I would suggest just
> making some decisions, and leaving out the configuration options (maybe
> having them in an Advanced mode....but really I don't think that anyone
> ever changes some of those options).

Sure we do! I prefer keeping those options, has many as possible.
Perhaps even add a few.
But off course most of the options should be hidden behind some advanced
configuration. I like the Nautilus way of doing this, although I do see
problems with it too.