Re: GNOME 2.0 Must Fix Item #1b - Panel, General Desktop Interaction

Kevin Vandersloot wrote:

> Okay, here is a question for all. What about just putting the tasklist in
> the foobar menu, and removing the bottom panel by default? It would keep
> things simple. The one issue I could see would be size constraints for small
> resolutions.

Well one thing to consider is that the panel can now have [in theory] multiple
setup according to different resolutions. So with a lower resolution you might
only have one panel by default. As to whether this is good usability wise is
not my area, but just thought you should be aware of this ;)

				See ya,
					Glynn ;)