Re: [Usability] Disclosure triangles

Jeff Waugh wrote:

*SNIP*
  - Some download windows (for a good example we should embrace, see Jim
    Cape's GnomeChat demo ones) disclose more detailed or 'techier' download
    information, such as bytes/second, file type, destination, etc.
    Normally, they just show a progress bar and how much has been
    downloaded.

Hey, don't forget that Gabber's file transfer uses Jimbob's transfer dialog, too, and it's usable right now ;)

That said, I'm really happy with the one instance I've used a disclosure triangle so far. None of my users have had any problems with it (to my knowledge, and I even did some rough user tests to be sure)

Julian
--
email: julian jabber org
jabber:julian jabber org