Re: [Usability] window manager configuration

<quote who="David Moles">

> one thing, it would be nice if there was a way to get significantly more
> visual feedback as to which window has the focus -- like, darken the
> *whole* window instead of just changing the title bar color...  probably
> too much to wish for with the current architecture, though.

Kenny Graunke's 'Klarth' theme for Sawfish is pretty good in this respect.
He's also done a lot of rep hacking to make it very usable. You can check
out a version of it on themes.org:

  http://www.themes.org/themes/253/

- Jeff

--
    "Ever had a morning where you were not kissed and told "I love you,"
       when the night before you SCREWED so wildly that you could not