Re: [Usability] window manager configuration

Hello Havoc,

On 7 Dec 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

>  - which crack-ridden bogus options do you have to offer
>    despite their bogosity, since people are grumpy?

>   Click-to-focus/sloppy focus (follows mouse?)

(fires up icepref)

There's a whole truckload of options that could go along with this
feature, witness iceWM. What I *personally* find invaluable is the
possibility to focus a window without bringing it immedeately to the top,
and the possibility to "delay pointer focusing" when the mouse moves with
a few hundred ms.

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen