Re: GNOME 2.0 must-fix list Volunteers?

On 13 Aug 2001 15:40:21 -0400, Roger Taylor wrote:

> I'm willing to volunteer to help out on this. Since I am a "new user" I
> think my impressions and experiences would be more meaningful than someone
> trying to act like a new user. Of course, I'm not exactly sure what
> information you're interested in -- perhaps you could write up a set of
> tasks to perform (e.g. find a file, change setting X, etc.) and I could
> record any difficulties I encounter while trying to perform them.
>
> -Roger

Well, I'm not sure how the other guys feel about this, but I've been
kind of waiting to see if anyone was interested in helping with the
Nautilus must-fix list.  If I get a few people interested, I'll write up
some sample test criteria (everyone is welcome to add their own tests)
to see what problems they run in to.

However, since I really haven't heard from anyone about Nautilus
testing...I was just kinda gonna wing it on my own.

*shrug*

Still looking for volunteers, of course.

Brian