[Fwd: Re: GNOME 2.0 must-fix list Volunteers?]

messed up this reply originally....
--- Begin Message ---
Nils, and all--

I'm definately willing to take on the log in / out (gdm) portion of
proposal writing and preparing something a bit more user oriented.  I
have some ideas, and I think I can get something together fairly
quickly.

I'd also like to get together with you sometime to discuss the situation
with the menus...I just have some ideas I want to bounce off of you
directly.

As far as things go such as graphic design, window manager themes and
such, we might want to see what we can do to drum up some assistance
from some of the more high profile Open Source Artists out there (tigert
and garrett come to mind).

Brian