Meeting Tomorrow (Fri) @ 1700UTC

Meeting Friday Aug 17, 1700UTC (10am US/Pacific)

on #usability (irc.gnome.org).

Sorry for the short notice and that its been so long since the last
meeting. I wanted to try out meetings on Friday, since that means that
Sun/US and Sun/Ireland folks might still be around, but for Kiwis and
Aussies its already Saturday (which means staying up late won't be as
much of a problem). If you have suggestions for times that work better
globally, please don't hesitate to suggest them. And of course, if you
miss the meeting its not a big disaster, there's always people to talk
to on #usability.

This should be a short-ish meeting, just want to catch up on what people
have accomplished since the last meeting. If you had an action item from
the last meeting please be prepared to give us a brief progress report.
(and even if you didn't and have accomplished something interesting feel
free to give us a summary ;-) I'll publish a short agenda tomorrow, and
I hope we'll also have a longer meeting next week and make some more
progress on developing new work items.

-Seth