Re: GNOME Usability - General Questions

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 01:37:48PM +0100, Michael Rogers wrote:

> Let's concentrate on making a desktop that's as good as the Windows
> desktop before we start worrying about 'a better desktop paradigm'.

Alright then, that certainly simplifies things.  Now there's no need
for all this tedious discussion of usability -- we already have our
guiding light for useability: Windows!  All we have to do is insure
that we've faithfully cloned what Windows does, and we're done.

I had been hoping that there might have been some room for
improvement.  It seems that I was mistaken.

-- John Kodis.